Welcome to Catherine Connors!
We recently bid Emma Tooth “Bon Voyage” as she and her partner went on their great European Adventure! Emma promises to be back soon, but in the meantime, the lovely Catherine Connors is ably filling her (high heeled!) shoes.
Some of you may know Catherine - she has helped us out on various projects in the past. If not, you can get to know a bit about her here...
What do you like about events?
I love the variety within the industry.. and I love the feeling when everything comes together according to plan.
What is the best trip you’ve ever taken?
I’ve just spent three months travelling around Europe, America and China with my hubby and our 5 and 7 year old. It was an amazing, intense, crazy, fun adventure!
- Book – I’m reading the Harry Potter series to the kids at the moment and I think I’m enjoying it more than they are!
- Song – Current fave – ‘Somebody the I used to know’ by Gotye. All time fave - ‘Gold to me’ by Ben Harper
- Movie – Way too hard… maybe ‘Moulin Rouge’ or a classic like ‘The Sound of Music’.
- TV Show – NCIS and Glee (yep…I’m a Gleek!)
If you were a superhero, what would your super power be?
Seeing the future. I like being prepared for anything!
So what does Catherine do at Iceberg?
Catherine Connor's position as Event Manager at Iceberg Events involves managing event logistics, liaising with and assisting, clients, sponsors and delegates, and working to ensure that your event is outstanding!
More about Catherine Connor's role at Iceberg Events:
- Catherine works with Jodie on the project management of the events and conferences from start to finish - from options and budgets to the final report and feedback survey results.
- Catherine attends the planning meetings and works with the client to ensure their event is a success.
- Catherine manages the sponsors/exhibitors, confirming their involvement and following up on their requirements.
- Catherine manages all aspects of the conference onsite and ensures that everything runs smoothly.
We're so happy to have Catherine join the team, please make her feel welcome when you call up!
Posted by Lisa Ma, September 09, 2011 in NEWS
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus