We can help with your Conference Phone App!
We recently worked with a fantastic supplier, The App Network, to provide a Conference Application for the International Congress of Aviation and Space Medicine, held from 16-20 September 2012 at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
The ICASM app was available for iPad, iPhone and Android phones and tablets and was free to download from the App Store.
App features included Event Schedule, Favourites, Speaker Information, Sponsor Information, Twitter, Directions, About the Congress and Feedback.
Delegates' feedback included:
- “Quick, easy, organized and friendly.”
- “Saved on carrying around the booklet”
- “Good navigation and content.”
We would love to help you create and develop an App for your next Conference or Event.
Features for your Conference or Event App could include:
- The app allows you to build you event schedule, add event days and then each session within that day.
- The application has a section to add conference information, made up of a space for free text as well as full contact information.
- A full list of event speakers, including their bio's, picture, contact information and more.
- Lists all of the users favourite sessions, in chronological order.
- A section for testimonials from people who have attended previous events.
- A full list of sponsors, placed in order of importance.
- Feedback for each presenter or aspect of the event, and for the event overall
- If your event has a golf day, official dinner or any other events that happen away from the conference venues, add in directions to each place and users will be directed using Google Maps
- A section dedicated to important information such as facilities, emergency exits or anything else that is required.
- Add in the event hashtag and it will showcase all relevant tweets in a list. Users can view, reply and tweet from within the app.
Contact Iceberg Events on 07 3876 4988 or complete the enquiry form.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus